Their top tips are:-
- Optimise your pin for search by using keywords in your image file name and filling out the description fully.
- Use social listening to mirror the language and vocabulary your customers and potential customers are using, make your text easy to read and create value by answering the questions your audience is asking.
- Brand your images so they are easily recognisable as you
- Include a call to action
- Integrate Pinterest into your social strategy
- Show the human face of your company. “Share your unique insight, what inspires you, and how you solve problems for your potential clients.”
- Use the right tools (such as Canva)
If you’d like more help with boosting your business with Pinterest, come to The Social Media Cafe.
how to to set up an attention-grabbing Pinterest profile
how to grow your brand presence on Pinterest
the importance of using the correctly sized graphics
how to post correctly on Pinterest
how to use Pinterest analytics to boost your business