This week our insights are looking at Pinterest.
Did you know Pinterest drives 3.8x greater sales than the average digital campaign? (Source Pinterest)
And 250 million people now use Pinterest each month? (Data from 10.9.18)
If your business isn’t on Pinterest yet, now is a great time to get started!
Here are some more useful facts and stats!
- There are over 75 billion ideas on Pinterest.
- 40% of Pinners Have a Household Income of $100k+,
- 87% of Pinners have purchased a product because of Pinterest.
- Pinterest said 80% of its users access Pinterest through a mobile device.
- 93% of active pinners said they use Pinterest to plan for purchases and 87% said they’ve purchased something because of Pinterest.
- An average Pins made by an Active Female User is 158.
- Top Category in the US is Art, Art Supplies & Hobbies.
- There are more than 1.7 billion recipe Pins.
- Shopping: Every day nearly 2M people Pin product rich Pins.
- 50% Have Made a Purchase After Seeing a Promoted Pin.
- Promoted Pins are repinned an average of 11 times per advertisement.
- Average time spent on Pinterest per visit is 14.2 minutes.
If you’d like to know more about how you can Boost your Business with Pinterest, come to The Social Media Cafe!